free website stats program Se race tuner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Se race tuner

wow the advice keeps on coming!!!!! I love it and thank you guys so much. I did my research on these do beck systems and I am going to be phoning them monday morning to order one. I am only a TWO day member so I do not qualify for the 50 DISCOUNT that they are offering :( can't wait to get my stuff and install everything yahoo!!!!

thanks

Tyler

wow the advice keeps on coming!!!!! I love it and thank you guys so much. I did my research on these do beck systems and I am going to be phoning them monday morning to order one. I am only a TWO day member so I do not qualify for the 50 DISCOUNT that they are offering :( can't wait to get my stuff and install everything yahoo!!!!

thanks

Tyler

Very good choice, these computers stock cannot adjust enough to compensate for the changes you want. H D tuners are pretty limited and as Hoople said hard to understand. Why take chances when you have Dobeck here at your finger tips Enjoy your new tuner:s

So I have installed my Gen 3 that I purchased from Dobecks!! I am also about to install my new stg 1 high flow intake kit on my CVO. it says in the instructions of the kit that I have to take it in for an ECM calibration. So my question now is, now that I have this Gen 3 tuner in does that eliminate that calibration that is needed for the intake kit?

So I have installed my Gen 3 that I purchased from Dobecks!! I am also about to install my new stg 1 high flow intake kit on my CVO. it says in the instructions of the kit that I have to take it in for an ECM calibration. So my question now is, now that I have this Gen 3 tuner in does that eliminate that calibration that is needed for the intake kit?

The instructions are trying to get you to dealer to do Stage 1 download..
Forgit about it.....:s

I thought so to but I guess the 08 never got one and they started adding them to 09 and later. not a big deal as I have gone ahead and put one in myself

Back