free website stats program se race tuner cd lost in mail | Harley Davidson Forums

se race tuner cd lost in mail

Randyg

I bought a 2007 ultra classic with a screaming eagle race tuner installed on it and the guy forgot to give me the package with the cd. He mailed it to me and someone took the contents out of the package so now I have no cd for the race tuner. Does anyone know what can be done to get the information off of the race tuner so I have another cd of how the race tuner is set up..Thanks

I have two different bikes with SE race tuners and have never recieved a cd with them. I have the race tuner packs (sitting on my dresser). When in need of service I take the race tuners with me to have the work done on the Dyno and they plug it into the bike hook it to computor and make adjustments. All the information is stored in that tuner, ie, without the tuner no adjustments. Loss/damage to the tuner will result in having to purchase a new tuner pack.

I bought a 2007 ultra classic with a screaming eagle race tuner installed on it and the guy forgot to give me the package with the cd. He mailed it to me and someone took the contents out of the package so now I have no cd for the race tuner. Does anyone know what can be done to get the information off of the race tuner so I have another cd of how the race tuner is set up..Thanks

Contact the shipping company and file a claim for stolen goods. They are insured and order another one.

Back