free website stats program se piston kit | Harley Davidson Forums

se piston kit

fattyboy

Hi all, I went an bought a se piston kit,on the box it says 22575-07b,but in the box the pistons say 22575-07a.I was wondering what the difference is if any between the b and a,The numbers are the same but one is a A and the other is a B??????? Thanks.

It's just a suffix change due to possibly a different vendor or change in the product otherwise it will fit the application for which it was intended.

Thanks glider,this is the softail that has been pinging and running hot.took it apart,rings where all flat on one side,had to go 10 over,I think it all was becouse of the pinging,Its not back together yet but soon! Thanks again Glider.

screamin eagel pistons#22575-07b

hi everybody,Merry Christmas.well still working on the 113 motor.my last post was about the scuffed cyls. bigger bore kit had flat top pistons,now i had to take it 10 over and the pistons i had where flat tops inwhich they dont make anymore,now i have to go to the 22575-07b that are supposed to be the replacement but they are popups,Anyways now i have to shave the pistons and make them flat tops,they wont work with the htcc heads,does it hurt to shave them, Before i had a major pinging prob. Thanks .

Back