free website stats program SE hydraulic cam tensioners | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

SE hydraulic cam tensioners

can the herko kit be bought on-line? ifso got the link to the herko website?

Not really, but here is Herko's website:

Flying W Home

Call and talk to John. Tell him you are a member here and Ken or TQ suggested calling. He will guide you through what you will need to do the job painlessly and easily. I suggest that you figure out what cams you want and price them. Check out the self-help area for ideas. Then ask John what he will provide those same cams for. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised. Also, I STRONGLY suggest adjustable pushrods!

TQ

Can you tell if the cam has been up grade just by looking at them?. Someone told me that you can tell by the look of the pushrod tubes?.

Can you tell if the cam has been up grade just by looking at them?. Someone told me that you can tell by the look of the pushrod tubes?.

You can't tell from the outside. You will have to remove the cam cover to see if it still has spring loaded tensioners or if has been upgraded to hydraulic. Pushrod tubes could be changed without upgrading or the old pushrod tubes could be kept after upgrading so looking at them won't do it.

is HERKO the only one selling this andrews hydralic upgrade?lol i like to shop around before i buy something and so far herko is the only person i've found that sells it.i've looked all over the net

Back