free website stats program SE heavy breather vs filter | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

SE heavy breather vs filter

I like TFI for different mods you want to make like headers/muffs/intake or a/c. I can do it my self without going to the 200 dollar store and them hit 10 keys on the keyboard every time you change a intake/exhaust parts and charging you $2/300. JMO

Well, guys, thanks so much for your inputs. I learn so much here. I went to the dealership this morning and spent another $500 (ac/download/labor). Like other members here say, when will this end?? I got the heavy breather (in black) and will have the download done for now. When it's done, I will post some pictures.

You made a good choice w/ the heavy breather. I dumped my ness big sucker and jumped on the heavy breather as soon as it was available for the Ultra. Much better flow, IMO a great intake.

You made a good choice w/ the heavy breather. I dumped my ness big sucker and jumped on the heavy breather as soon as it was available for the Ultra. Much better flow, IMO a great intake.

Glad to hear that. honestly, i am also going for the look more than performance at this point. i think the black muffler with black heavy breather will look nice on denim fat boy low. well, we shall see.

Cloudy but near 40 deg today here. Stopped by the dealership to check on her. Still waiting on SE slip-ons but heavy breather is there! Will post another one when black slipons are installed! Can't wait till spring is here!!

011.JPG

It looks great! You'll be able to hear the air "sucking" sound when you twist on it......

I'm happy for you.

Back