free website stats program SE Heavy Breather + Rain Cover | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Heavy Breather + Rain Cover

Sea2Sky

Hello all!

Quick question about the SE Heavy Breather and its use with the supplied rain cover... is there any disadvantage riding with the rain cover on? Does the cover impede performance at all? (i.e. suffocating the intake?) Just trying to figure out if it is worth keeping the cover on, for physical protection, or remove it for full performance...

Thanks!

I usually leave my rain cover on all the time. Especially here on the Wet west coast. Haven't noticed any difference compared to not having it on.

Sea2Sky has had his account removed for unknown reasons. I guess someone with a dirty mind might have misinterpreted the wording of his question and assumed some ridiculous hidden meaning. I can assure you he had no hidden meanings what so ever. He has simply asked a question regarding the Screaming Eagle air filter and the supplied rain cover that is included with the filter. He wanted to know if the cover restricted air flow or not and if so, did the tradeoff offset the protection it gave to the exposed filter. He would like to thank those who answered his question.

Back