free website stats program SE heavy breather questions | Harley Davidson Forums

SE heavy breather questions

noble

Account Removed
Do they make one for 07 dyna? and if so what is part number. Also a guy said their is a new and old one?? new one flows less air is that true?

you said it fit on your 07 dyna...any mods or just direct bolt on?

Noble, should be a direct bolt-on w/your Dyna b/c this is a HD product. Also, you don't have to worry about lower fairing clearance (add-on's), unless you add one later (be wary of fairing/shield to intake clearance). Only other adjustment would be adding fuel to your mix w/the new intake (HD's run lean fm factory). Might want to also invest in TFI & install together so you're ready for other mods...:newsmile093:

great thanks for all the feed back! hurry up spring!

NOBLE, bubbie here

I used the arlen-ness "BIG SUCK" on my 2006 1200R sport ..

I noticed that the alum. adaptor plate base from arlen-ness ,,,where it bolts thru to carburetor,using the 3 long screws holding the backing plate TO the carb. and air filter off that.... THE alum backing part from arlen-ness was VERY THIN and BUSTED OFF and one bolt was left holding it all together.....

I thought it was just a FLAW on mine...CALLING them about it, THEY wouldn't warranty the alum. back plate. (.) I ordered a whole new unit (full price) and installed it BUT NOTICED THINNESS on the new unit exactly where It had broken away on the first unit.....IN A HURRY, I just went ahead and installed it HOPING it would last this time..
SO FAR SO GOOD.....

THANKS to arlen-ness i just have one thing to say,,,, thanks for nothing!

AND,THE ONLY BIG SUCK I GOT FROM USING arlen-ness WAS the BIG SUCKING SOUND of $$$$$ OUT OF MY WALLET...

I INSTALLED A HARLEY SE ON MY NEW 09 ROAD KING........ works just fine and happy with that.

signed....BUBBIE

Back