SE 204 cams

Discussion in 'Harley Davidson Extreme Modification' started by Stevo4204, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Stevo4204

Stevo4204 Member

We have an 09 FXDB. Looking at installing SE 204 cams, SE heavy breather and SERT. This is my wifes bike, she wants a bit more performance along with the camed HD sound. Anyone out there tried these cams? If so, how did they work?

2. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

I have not used the 204 in the newer 96'' motors, I always liked the 255 for a street cam, the torque is through the roof, in a lighter bike the 204's would be alright, I sure others will ring in on this that are running the 204 and give you better input. The heavy breather & sest are top of the line, be careful, your wife could end up being faster then you, nothing wrong with that, but then you just have to put more $$$ in your own bike:) good luck on the build

3. jesse_the_kid

jesse_the_kid Member

I have used the se-204 in different bikes, I have had good success. I currently have 204's in my Road King and they made a very nice improvement. Stock 88ci, air cleaner, exhaust and pcIII. Bike pulls hard all the way from idle, though the whole rpm range. I recommend them based on my personal experiance. Just my .02's.