free website stats program Screaming Eagle pipes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Screaming Eagle pipes

I had Dobeck on my last softail, like the way it functioning. At this time, I'd like to put on some pipes first w/o adding anything else, if it's gonna to pops on decel, I may not do it, if it's not popping, then I can have a set of "SE street canon" for the Xmas coming. As stated above, haft of the people I asked said it will and other haft said it won't. I don't know if they even have the pipes I like.

Blue Wide Glide " I put "Screaming Eagle Street Canons" on my 2013 Ultra, with the stock header and air intake. It made it sound a lot better, and required no further changes to the system" Thank you. this's the info that I'm looking for, the "actual owner who had it done" and their views. Does it backfiring on decel ?. Thanks.
With only the Street canons there was no popping. Everything ran as it did before except it sounded a lot better. Now that I have changed to a Cobra header, Cobra intake system, and a Cobra FI2000 fuel management system, the pipes "rap" on deceleration. I will probably add a new set of slip-ons that have baffles in them to tune the sound down a bit.:rolleyes:

Knock out the centers of your stock baffles save your money

I added a pair of SE Street Cannons to my bone stock 2010 RKC last summer and they gave me the wonderful deep rumble that I was missing with the stock. Under hard acceleration they are deep and loud enough to let people know I'm around :). I haven't experienced any popping on decal. I'm really happy with this setup and won't be changing anything. :D

Back