free website stats program Screamin Eagle Stage 1 & 2 Kits | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin Eagle Stage 1 & 2 Kits

The difference between 29773-02C or 29440-99D is that the 29773-02c kit has a California CARB sticker included in the box. I have both kits on the bench looking at them now and all the parts are the same.

I am new to all this, sorry. So will the 29440-99d fit the 2007 Roadking Classic? Thank you very much, Jim

Fits '99-later Dyna, '00-later Softail® , '99-later Touring models (except '99-'01 EFI) with EFI, or, stock, Screamin' Eagle Flatside, or Screamin' Eagle CV carburetors (except CV51 Super Bore).

I would pass on that one and get the newer model that has two breathers instead of the "U" shaped breather that this kit has which gives you ONE breather hose instead of TWO.

tn152s3.jpg

tn153s3.jpg

2005 Road King Custom - Later added a stage two kit with the recommended cam. (203, 238 or something like that.) I don't remember the slips ons being changed to reflect (Screaming Eagle II.)

In a shop here in the desert, the slip ons were stolen and replaced with simple stock ones. Question: Does the Stage II kit also include a different set of pipes leading to the slip ons? I have found a pair of the correct slip-ons (#65259-00 Stage II) but don't want to waste the money if I'll be missing a special pipe/header (whatever. I'm not a mechanic.)

Lastly, is there a number (besides the part number) stamped on anything that could ID the "rig?" ...Meaning the splip-on and the pipe?

I'm hoping the S2 Kit just included the cam and slip-on. If the pipe itself isn't changed I won't worry about it.

Thanks

Usually the stage kits include an intake and slip on mufflers which are just a slip on replacement on the same stock pipes.

I have a 2010 Ultra classic . I installed the stage 1 download with the screaming eagle breather / vance &hanes true duals and mufflers. will this work or due I need to install a different download? Griffon

I ran the same set up as you have ...with the factory download for 2 years....then I added a screaming eagle tuner and had it dynod ..it sure ran a lot better could not believe the difference.That is the only way I go now

Back