Screamin' Eagle Spark Plug Wires

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by cyborg, Jul 2, 2010.

1. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

How much longer are the Yellow Multi-Fit Screamin' Eagle Spark Plug Wires then stock plug wires? Or are they the same?

2. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Are there any advantage on using the fatter wires?(10mm)

3. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

As Hobbit says only an advantage is looks, as traditional ignition wire setup is fine for most all performance ignitions that use resistance wire for lower radio noise; we are talking 18-20kV pulses which easily overcome the 5k ohm traditional resistance suppressor wires have.

4. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

They look cool and are same price as the stock ones so why not ? i have um on my fatboy and rkc but the orange ones

5. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Im shocked you dont have them all ready

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Speaking about orange and black, check out the new RichardS "Bug" thread...! :D Wires are not the only thing that look good in orange! :bigsmiley20:

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Yes, but I went w/Magnecor - you can read about the pro's on their website @: MAGNECOR Race Wires: WELCOME TO MAGNECOR!

Now, there's no real pressing reason to swap stock wires on your bike (other can color, or racing), but I wanted good solid insulation to ensure my bagger radio has little/no interference. Of course, like the cool red color vs. stock black...;-)

8. CIB1Infantry

CIB1Infantry Member

At all the dealers around my area (NW Indiana) the SE wires are CHEAPER by a couple bucks.