free website stats program Screamin' eagle pro efi super tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin' eagle pro efi super tuner

JMurphy186

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, which is very helpful! Thanks to everyone for the great information! I do have a question, the Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner, can it be used for more than one scoot or only the first one that it connects to? I searched all around and couldn't find and answer...I hope this isn't a redundant question. Thanks!!

-Jason

HD does this to prevent you from buying one and then tuning all your bikes and or all friends etc. Got to keep paying the man.

The sest module can be used on different bikes to read information as a diagnostic tool, but will only let you enter maps & tune on the first bike it was hooked up to.

I appreciate the feedback guys! I figured that it could only be used for ONE but I thought I would ask anyway ;) HD wouldn't be getting the $450-$500 a pop if one guy bought it and hooked all of his buddies up, heh. It's good to know that the SEST can provide diagnostics on other bikes, that may come in handy for my other friends.

Thanks again!:s

Back