free website stats program Screamin Eagle performance muffler kit 65467-05 | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin Eagle performance muffler kit 65467-05

Thinking of buying this muffler kit, but first I'd like to see if anyone else out there is running these pipes, looking for any thoughts from anyone that knows about this kit

Thinking of buying this muffler kit, but first I'd like to see if anyone else out there is running these pipes, looking for any thoughts from anyone that knows about this kit

Why would you want to install a muffler with a cat and a butterfly valve when there are so many other options that are less headaches.

A friend of mine has a kit on his 05 RKC that was installed at the dealer when he bought it new. The sound is very plesent at cruise and when under load. My 03 RKC with stage 1, Hooker and later SE slip on, seem'd to be a little more under power'd or I just didn't push it as hard. I don't know if his has cat-convertors or not, but the decription of the butterfly, shield and control of the system are the same. He has sense added a tour pack and lowers on it, now he has a Ultra King Classic:newsmile100:

glider, I'm only thinking at this time, trying to find out if they are worth it etc.., looking for anyone that either has them or knows someone that does, thanks

hobbit, thanks for the tip, I have read the description in the Harley parts book on this set up, just not sure if they are worth it, looking for some one that may have them or know someone that does to give some feedback, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back