free website stats program Screamin eagle compensator | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin eagle compensator

jlbeebe

Just installed a se compensator on my 09 softail last night. There is a night and day difference in this bike now. It runs smoother and does not kick back or bang when I start it. I just hope I don't have a problem with the fretting thing. I think I will put about 5000 miles on it and take it apart to see if this is happening.:D

Just installed a se compensator on my 09 softail last night. There is a night and day difference in this bike now. It runs smoother and does not kick back or bang when I start it. I just hope I don't have a problem with the fretting thing. I think I will put about 5000 miles on it and take it apart to see if this is happening.:D
Wise man. :cheers

Enjoy,
Rich P

What Lube to you run in your Primary?

The best Talked about that works in the SE compensator is MTL by Redline and or Formula + by HD...

There IS a oiler that just came out and does oil as directly as you can get it to do. BUT about 500$... and you install...
IF you need or want information PM me and I will give it OFF the forum...

You can (top of page) google search "SE comp and Fretting" should read PLENTY about it.

I did a Grind on the face of spokes and down onto the comp face spacer to allow some oil to get into it.

IF that doesn't work, I'm not going to worry about This comp. I'm just going to ride it... Next SE comp, IF no improvements, I'll get that oiler and install it on my bike along with another SE comp...

YES, I Hear You..... Nice to have My 09 starting GREAT again too...

signed....BUBBIE

Some have the fretting problem and some don't. The SE compensator went into my bike at 18,000 miles. Over 60,000 miles now and no fretting whatsoever.

Back