free website stats program Screamin Eagle Cam in my Electraglide | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin Eagle Cam in my Electraglide

My friend just changed the cam in his 2011 Screamin Eagle Street Glide. He offered the old one to me to put in my 88 cubic inch 2005 electaglide if it would work, Does anybody have any ideas about this?

My friend just changed the cam in his 2011 Screamin Eagle Street Glide. He offered the old one to me to put in my 88 cubic inch 2005 electaglide if it would work, Does anybody have any ideas about this?

Don't think they will work. Different sized bearings.

First you would have to do the cam conversion kit on your '05 88in..Then you would have to do head work..'05 heads will only take about .510 lift cam with stock valve springs...

not sure on the 2011 but in the recent past the s/e bikes did not have any better cam than the 96",the federal govt keeps them de-tuned if you will. if i was going to go through the hassle to change them out.....spend the money for one that will do what you are expecting. going from that down to a 88" is gonna take some parts according to the other posts....

Back