free website stats program Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Tuner Kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Tuner Kit

There IS such a thing as a Street Tuner.:) Have not seen it until now. Sure does not look like it does very much for $330 except marry you to the dealership. Does it come with a prenuptial. If not, stick with TFI.!

The only thing the MOCO like better than selling parts is having the customer come in for Minor labor fees. "DEALER" is mentioned 4 times in the ad.:taunt

What do you think about Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Tuner Kit.

Does it worths it?????

Klaus, not worth the $330. You can get a dobeck TFI for much less money. I saw one today in sell or trade section of forum for $75.

Try a Power Commander did wonders for waking up a brand new 2011 Ultra Classic. I was witness to it. Took all the hiccups, sneezes and burps out of the 103. Add a little here and add a little there on the maps. Certainly found the 'sweet spot' on the engine.

What do you think about Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Tuner Kit.

Does it worths it?????

I wouldn't waste my money.

Only the dealer can do the download with this tuner because they still need a special "key" from the motor company in order to calibrate the ecm with this tuner.

For a bit more money you can get the SE Pro Super Tuner and do any downloads or ecm modifications using your own laptop at home.

Much more tuneable and also likely to provide much better ecm calibration (read race only non-epa compliant) for your ride.

Back