free website stats program Scrabble | Harley Davidson Forums

Scrabble

bikerbaby

In my opinion, Scrabble is one of the best games ever invented. You always have to have a dictionary handy because people constantly make up their own words. Does anyone else play scrabble?

Scrabble is a great game if you are articulate. I sit there looking at my tiles sometimes and have no idea what to use them for. The dictionary comes in handy in those instances

I love that game, and with my family and friends, you really do need a dictionary. They make up weird words that you just don't beleive. But half the time, with my sister, it actually turns out to be a real word. I don't know if she's just really lucky, if she reads the dictionary, or if she's just real smart.

I play this with my wife occasionally and unfortunately, I never win. I guess I am not articulate enough which makes sense since I sometimes have trouble putting a sentence together. LOL

I love that game. my family played together when i was younger and i have carried on that tradition in my own home. Sometimes we play funny categories, like you can only make words associated with eating, or anger, or bikes, or.... Well you get it, we have so much fun with it here!

We play here once in a while. It is good for the kids to play because it is a word game and can help with reading. My kids had the Jr. game when they were younger. I like games like this that make you think.,

Scrabble is a great thought provoking game. The only thing I don’t like is challenging a word and being wrong. I have to try the specific category idea that sounds like it would be fun.

I don't like this game and try not to play with folks smarter than me. So I don't usually play, lol. I hate spelling and anyone can make up words on me and I am lost. So I just leave it alone.

I love that game. my family played together when i was younger and i have carried on that tradition in my own home. Sometimes we play funny categories, like you can only make words associated with eating, or anger, or bikes, or.... Well you get it, we have so much fun with it here!

thats awesome never thought of making it theme based that rocks will have to remember that the next time we go camping and diving,,

Back