free website stats program Scheduled maintainence | Harley Davidson Forums

Scheduled maintainence

dnailbndr

Due to wear and tear on my rotator cuff, I will be off the road and into the bodyshop for a long over due rebuild on my right sholder...I will be back on the road before we get full bore into the riding season.
must say though I'm a bit nervous.

Due to wear and tear on my rotator cuff, I will be off the road and into the bodyshop for a long over due rebuild on my right sholder...I will be back on the road before we get full bore into the riding season.
must say though I'm a bit nervous.

Heal Well and there is always a spot on these Washington Highways for a Harley.. :bigsmiley23:

signed....BUBBIE

Good luck w/the maint & make sure they don't use HD Syn3 oil in the joint. :s

My wife injured her Left shoulder last summer & is at the point of needing surgery too - not looking forward to it either, but afterward it'll be nice not living in pain. Heal well!

Sorry to hear you have to go to the body shop (pun), but here's to hoping you heal well and get back out there soon.
cheers!

good luck and heal quick. I'll give my RKC a little extra twist of the throttle in your honor on my next ride.

Hang in the Nail, just do it from the good arm. LOL Seriously, get well soon and see ya out there. East Side Washington riding will be there for ya for quite a while!

Best of luck on your rebuild. Hope you heal fast and are back up and riding soon.:cheers

Last edited:
I am 18 months out of shoulder surgery...still struggle with it everyday...It took almost 5 months after surgery before I could ride again...listen and do everything the therapist tells you..If they are not bringing tears to your eyes in therapy they are not helping you!...tell them you want a pain block just before they wheel you away to surgery...if you don't,you will think they cut your arm off as you slowly wake up in recovery!...Good Luck! and enjoy the pain med's...lol

Back