free website stats program Saw my new Harley in person today! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saw my new Harley in person today!

There is nothing like a new Harley. On a bike like the Limited, plan on not being at home much because you will never want to stop riding.....Congratulations.

Great new ride...I couldnt wait to get my bike home..I went to the hd dealer, picked out my bike, got a great deal, went to the bank with paperwork, wife droped me off at dealer and I drove it home in the rain....What a mess but I just couldnt wait. It must be the child in me,,:bigsmiley12: Have fun on your bike.....Ride safe

By looking at the number of replies it's obvious that everyone can relate to that feeling of purchasing a new bike. Congratulations to you. The dealer also delivered my (used) bike to me even though the dealership was 50 mins away from my home. I had too since I had not taken the State required riders course yet when I bought it.

I wish I could get a new Harley! Mines going on ten years old. It's all I can afford. Good luck with your new scoot.

Hustler, I know the feeling. Mine is 23 years old and it is all I can afford. As I get older I just can't do the maintenance myself. I try but some times it just takes days.

Back