free website stats program Saw my new Harley in person today! | Harley Davidson Forums

Saw my new Harley in person today!

I got a call this afternoon that my bike was in, on the rack and would be finished by end of the day. God, I wanted to go down and pick it up. Still have salt on the roads, so not going to do that. It is going to look so awesome. I think we are supposed to have a day or two with rain yet this week. Then, Saturday is supposed to be up to near 60* and chance of rain Saturday evening. I really hope to get down there and ride our new Harley home with my wife. I will post some pictures of it once I pick it up.
okay-checked my post....no curse words....good to go.

See you can do it. :D

Let the dealer deliver it in a truck for you. At least it's home where you can look it over.

Good deal new bike almost there and the post is checked for language
thanks

Brian

See you can do it. :D

Let the dealer deliver it in a truck for you. At least it's home where you can look it over.

What the Boss said, most dealers will do this:s Congrats on the new bike

Pretty COOL, You'll never forget the day you pick up your bike, timing could not be better for you... Ride Safe, Tim

Congrats!!:bigsmiley12:

Out of curiosity, how much extra $ is the "limited" package and what does it include?

Congrats,
I know how hard it is to wait to pick up a new bike...take my advice and dont look at the clock, because it will seem like time stands still :s

Congrats on the new bike but I would go down and set on the bike for the set up people to adjust handlebar, floor boards, etc. Then have it delivered to your home.

Back