free website stats program Saving for that new bike? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saving for that new bike?

That said, you have to enjoy life too. Life is short, and life is stressful, and EVERYONE needs a vacation once in a while, so don't beat yourself up for wanting to enjoy a place where there's those little umbrellas in the cocktails and the beach has powdery white sand and the water is crystal aqua-marine clear and warm as your bath when you wade in, alongside your significant other who looks incredible with only her bikini bottom on (we only go to places that have topless beaches!) as she holds your hand while whispering in your ear that after a couple more margaritas she'll be ready to go back to the room for a "nap"!

(Can you just PICTURE it!!!)

(Can you tell I've been there, and want to go BACK???)
Yep could not have said it better. The Caribbean is my downfall. When it is 20 degrees in January and I have some money in the bank, I am on a plane and doing some diving and sitting on that white sandy beach with the wife enjoying that turquoise water. We took a five nighter last month in Puerto Morels Mexico and wanna go back already :(..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back