free website stats program Saudi Aramco 1st Hog Rally 2008 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saudi Aramco 1st Hog Rally 2008

Hey all, these are some videos I made of our event that happened in East Saudi in Aramco camp :)

It wasn’t the 1st rally done in Saudi, but it was the 1st to be in East Saudi in Dhahran city, and as big .. We had almost about 230 riders with their families :bigsmiley40:

The event was done by the Dhahran Chapter #9697

And organized by my group "The Iron Camel" :naughty

In the post I well provide some sites about Saudi and aramco for who ever wants to have some info about my country

Peace to you all and ride safe :D

and now for the vidoes :D

Here is another gathering that happened after the 1st one

it was to a near by beach called AL-Quriah beach :Banane30: witch is for aramco employees in that aria ,its about 50 KM from the dealer ( sorry don’t know that in miles :p )

It was a hot day :newsmile071: but the ride was fun , we rode off early in the morning at 7 AM and came back at night almost at 8 PM this event was special because we had a Chili cookoff contest :newsmile049: witch added some more heat to us that day :newsmile03:

It was tons of fun and the ride was so cool as u well see from the videos :D

peace to you all & ride safe :)

:SAUDIARABIA​

Harley aramco and Chili cookoff hog rally

Harley Iron camel Chili cookoff rally

Thx a lot cuznjed :)

Now here is the last videos I have done, 2 of them are for my group and some the rides they have done, and the last one is just an add to the Aramco Rally with some new video and pics I gathered from some of my friends cameras

Now it's to hot and hummed to ride so it’s a dead season for us :newsmile058: .
at least for another 2 months and just wait till the weather cools down on October :D

Harley Iron Camel group Rides 1

Harley Iron Camel group Rides 2​

Iron Camel Group Ride in Aramco Harley Event​

Thanks for the vids awesome. Which goes to say, you meet the nices people on a Harley, no mater where we ride. Oh! Cool weather on the way..:newsmile078::newsmile033:

Back