free website stats program Saturday and Sunny! Hit the Road | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saturday and Sunny! Hit the Road

here in england it stopped raining yesterday so i rode round local back roads by my house keeping off main roads cos of salt,today its sunny so going to polish bike ready for spring.i recon another good weeks worth of rain and im back on the harley .until then the suzuki will have to do.

here in england it stopped raining yesterday so i rode round local back roads by my house keeping off main roads cos of salt,today its sunny so going to polish bike ready for spring.i recon another good weeks worth of rain and im back on the harley .until then the suzuki will have to do.

Alrite ghost,was thinkin the same yesterday but rain kept on fallin,no salt on surrounding roads so would of been ideal just to get on bike for a bit,hopefully temps wont drop that low anymore that Council will salt(they didnt bother much anyway:bigsmiley29:)roll on spring:D

nicer here in south bend in.after a month of snow. sat & sunday good ridding weather out sat & sat nite then sunday to work a little rain nice bike wash......

Finally, "sunny" Southern California...rode last night 'cause I couldn't wait, it was a cold 45 degrees F but still felt great, the air smelled so fresh and clean...! Had to go to Burbank in LA yesterday morning and the snow in the hills was surprising...it was nice to see for sure (but I am glad to be in the LA valley riding, thank you very much). Will ride today...just because it is too NICE not to!!!

BTW there was pictures of Big Bear (a mountain resort north of LA) that looked like a postcard for White Christmas...big time skiing and boarding...been a long long time for snow like this, perfect for our version of Snowbirds...! :small3d023:

Last edited:
Yeah it was in the 40s here in north east ohio....so i took my roadking out for a 20 mile buzz around...it was nice to feel the cold breeze on my face...just what i needed, atleast i could get out with no snow on the roads.:D

Spent a year in LV in 1989. I would have loved to ride my ultra through redrock canyon. I have a bunch of pics.
Brings back some great memories.
Bob

Back