free website stats program Saturday and Sunny! Hit the Road | Harley Davidson Forums

Saturday and Sunny! Hit the Road

larryjmiller

Just checking in. Not a cloud in sight. Snow on the local foothills and mountains. I'm headed for the beach. Hopefully the surf is still crashing over the breakwater. Eggs Benedict and a cup of coffee...here I come.

There was heavy frost last night. Maiden voyage for my Gerbings electric jacket liner. Can't wait for the gloves to come in.

Later......

40 degrees and foggy here, recovering from an ice storm 2 days ago.

The only ridin' here will be cuizin around the forum :D

Larry

You guys in California deserve a break after last week. I was just in Vegas and it was lousy weather but nothing compared to the rain, wind, mudslides, etc. you've been through. Phoenix was getting pounded about the time we landed in Vegas, too.
Hope everyone gets out and has a nice, safe, enjoyable ride this weekend!

Took the ole hog out for a ride here in central Ky today myself, it wasn't sunny but temps in the high 50's and there was several riders out. Had to get the rust off the rotors so to speak after I heard and seen some bikes pass the house, I couldn't stand it any longer. Got my fix now I can rest tonight. .:D:

Sunny but cool here this morning. Got the bike out and headed for Las Vegas.
Red Rock Harley had a meeting about Dyno tune, should you or not do a dyno tune after engine mods. Very interesting info puy out to the group that attended.
Only a little over a hindred miles today. Felt good after all the rain stopped.
:D

40 degrees and foggy here, recovering from an ice storm 2 days ago.

The only ridin' here will be cuizin around the forum :D

Ditto, too cloudy, cold & wet to ride so I at least spent time in the garage putting in my HogTunes speakers (sound awesome) & osram headlight bulb (very bright - thanks glider). Then it was back under the cover for more hibernation until warmer/dry weather..

I live in Central Calif. weather was about 59 degrees so when I walked out to the garge my bike attacked me and made me ride it.

I talked to my sister in Laguna on Friday and she's hoping the hill side doesn't come down. 5 days of straight rain for her.

For me, sunny and 78 degrees yesterday. Took a 200 mile ride out through the national forest by myself. Tested the new RAM mount for my TomTom and works flawless. Today taking the wife out to HD of Ocala to pick up a free leather vest (we got a coupon from them), gonna hit a local mexican taco place and explore some new roads I looked up last night. Prob be close to 250 mile journey. Then, getting the bike serviced next week before the Bike Week mad rush.

Ride safe and have fun.

Back