free website stats program Satisfy my curiosity | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Satisfy my curiosity

I love my 2007 RG. It handles great and the ride is just amazingly smooth at highway speeds. The only downside is the windshield. Finding the right windshield is a very tricky proposition with the RG because the fairing is so far away from you to start with. If the ws is too short, you get very little wind protection from the neck up. If the ws is too tall, it makes the bike look totally stupid. If the ws is left stock, you'll probably get a lot of wind buffeting right at your head. If you think you can find the right ws, then I think you'll love a RG.

for me i just loved the shark nose. its cool looking and diferent, and thats what i like something that not every one has. all the other baggers have the bat wing, and even people who add fainings to their soft tails or what ever its a bat wing style. as for function, the wind dosent bother me because of the fixed faring. it was weriord at first, very weriord because when you turn it dosent move and that was weriord the first few times but other then that its great. plus the two small glove boxes are nice to keep your mp3 player, and sun glasses in.

Back