free website stats program Satellite radio | Harley Davidson Forums

Satellite radio

mlrc10

Anyone using a portable XM radio on their bike .I'm want a satellite radio for my bike ( 2010 Ultra ) but would like to be able to move it to my cage also. What type of mount did you use ? Any help would be great .

Here is this on ebay.

I use it for my Tom tom 720 GPS, but I'm sure you can get a craddle for your satellite radio if you don't have one. The mount is the same, just screw your craddle to the mount. This way you can switch between care and bike. That is what I do with my GPS. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Anyone using a portable XM radio on their bike .I'm want a satellite radio for my bike ( 2010 Ultra ) but would like to be able to move it to my cage also. What type of mount did you use ? Any help would be great .

Here is what I use:

Xact Technology XSM02K Motorcycle Mounting Kit - Styled for Life

TQ

3076d1241237903-aux_input-sirius_radio_3.jpg

Attachments

• Sirius Radio 1.jpg
    Sirius Radio 1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Sirius Radio 2.jpg
    Sirius Radio 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 56
I have a mount I got from cycle gadgets for about 30 bucks, I use an audiovox onyx, since my roady went flying down the road....

make sure you put a rubber band or something around it so it doesn't go flying down the road....

Have a Pioneer Inno with car kit and bracket from J&P, plugged in to the aux in jack on the HD radio works well, 1/3 the cost of the HD unit.

Back