free website stats program sarasota, ft. Myers, Bradenton/ dealers??? | Harley Davidson Forums

sarasota, ft. Myers, Bradenton/ dealers???

I recently bought a 2007 flstsc. After reading some of the posts in the springer section, I thought I might ask any members if they have gone to the dealer in Sarasota. The info I took away from other posts are not all dealers are equall, and the springer front end needs to be checked over by someone who knows what they are doing.

A couple of people have told me about really good dealers in gainsville, and someone mentioned ocala. I don't mind a two or three hour ride if that's what it takes, good reason to get out of the house. But I would like to know if anyone has any info they think someone should know before they take their bike to Sarasota HD. The bike has just under 8,000 miles, and I want to have someone I can trust before I reach 10,000.

Read some posts that didn't speak highly of Bradenton and Tampa.

Thanks in advance

I got my bike at Manatee River in Bradenton, sister dealership of Rossiters in Sarasota. I have been very happy with the miniscule amount of work they have done on my bike:D So yes, I would reccommend Manatee River HD, I-75 at SR64. Real nice folks also....

i use jim's harley in st.pete on 54st.i ride 45 miles one way to go to them! and i have a stealer 8 miles from my house!!if you take skyway maybe 45-1hr ride for you. the do stuff on sat and sunday if you set it up with them they have great attitudes better than any dealer i have been in !

ps if you go and are going to spent alot of money on assc.checkout the mvp card cost i think 75.00 but you get 11% off parts and clothes and other discounts and you earn points and it goes up as far as what % you get saved couple hundred on complete chrome front end with card check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot you guys. I appreciate the info. I really want to learn to do most things on my bike myself, but that front end... I want to make sure its done right. Stay up.

just take aride up to jims and you will see how they treat people !! shop manager will talk to you and not ingnore you like other shops

I wouldn't buy so much as a valve stem cover from either dealership, Rossiters or Manatee River. Having said that I wouldn't let either of put air in the tires much less any other work. In this area, the only place to go in my opinion is S&S Kustoms in Palmetto, FL. They are real people in there, don't take any offense in the least if you want to do something yourself, and are more than willing to give you tips on how to go about a task should you want to tackle it yourself. The owner along with his head technician are squared away as are the rest of the guys they've got working in the shop and store. Trust me when I say they will treat you right, you will not be ripped off, over charged, etc and you will be satisfied. They will see to it. My opinion of course but see for yourself.

Back