free website stats program Santiago Chopper in Tampa, Fla..? | Harley Davidson Forums

Santiago Chopper in Tampa, Fla..?

Lensmen2

Has anyone dealt with Santiago Choppers out of Tampa, Fla... ? A part ordered about a month ago, paid by credit, has not arrived and my e-mails not returned or phones answered.. I'm thinking we have been ripped.....

never heard of them but i am not in Florida. good luck

and welcome to the fourm:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone dealt with Santiago Choppers out of Tampa, Fla... ? A part ordered about a month ago, paid by credit, has not arrived and my e-mails not returned or phones answered.. I'm thinking we have been ripped.....

Call your credit card company and tell them what happened and you want to dispute the charges. Have them credit it back to your account. Let them go after Santiago Choppers. Unless you paid by debit card in which case you might be out of luck. Never pay for anything online with a debit card unless you really trust the vendor, and even then I'd be leary about it.

He (they) were in the Riverview area last time I rode past that area, but lately I've seen a banner out front of a building on Hwy 60.(between Tampa and Brandon, about 5 miles away). Don't know if they've moved or not.I'd keep trying, don't think he's going anywhere, he's on all the local bike nite fliers and shows in this area.

Just found them on Ebay and they have 1652 feedbacks with 100% positive rating, so maybe they were on vacation or something. There is a two week gap in some of the feedbacks. Call them again and see what happens. Good luck.

If they have moved they're email might be changed. Don't pay the next statement until you call your credit card folks and tell them you have no merchandise and cannot communicate with seller. They will handle it.

Just slightly off the op's topic. HD Theatre Channel has a series called Cafe Racer. Santiago Choppers is featured on one of the shows airing tonight.
I don't know if it's the Tampa area Santiago Choppers, but chances are it is.

Back