free website stats program Santee, SC.? | Harley Davidson Forums

Santee, SC.?

Bodeen

Staff member
Contributor
We may be headed up to the Santee, Sc. area in a few weeks just for a night. Looking for some advice on a restaurant, watering hole, motel etc. We're headed up I-95 so anything a little north, south, east or west would be fine.

Thanks,

Bodeen

Bodeen; I can't help with food/drinks/lodging, but if you are not in a hurry to get there, I'd suggest getting off I-95 N. of Jax. and taking US17 to Walterboro, then US15 on up to Santee. Any or part is nothing special, just some nice, lightly traveled roads.

I agree with Breeze. I95 can be a nightmare for motorcyclists with 18 wheelers and construction everywhere!

Bodeen; I can't help with food/drinks/lodging, but if you are not in a hurry to get there, I'd suggest getting off I-95 N. of Jax. and taking US17 to Walterboro, then US15 on up to Santee. Any or part is nothing special, just some nice, lightly traveled roads.

I agree with Breeze. I95 can be a nightmare for motorcyclists with 18 wheelers and construction everywhere!

Breeze, we know that route well and will probably be returning that way. We are actually caging up to Santee. I need to bring cargo back otherwise the bike would be on the road. Thanks to you both, however.

Bodeen

Try Clark's Rest and Inn. Got great service there and the food was good and plentiful.

Try Clark's Rest and Inn. Got great service there and the food was good and plentiful.

I've seen that and know right where it is. Thanks HDDON might be our spot.

Bodeen

Back