free website stats program Sanford Bikefest (FL) Oct 8,9,10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sanford Bikefest (FL) Oct 8,9,10

Grillfish,
Never been to the Willow Tree. Route 46 is nice. Went to the Swamp House last Easter and it was great! Been running the St John's since the early 80s and I really like what they have done to the place. The area has really changed. Might have to talk the GF into blasting down for the fest with me.
Russell

Last edited:
Sanford is the name of one of my favorite wineries here is SoCal...Grillfish, ya almost had me putting on my helmet 1/2 way out the door before I saw it was in Florida! :newsmile047:

Have a great time, and yeah I would like to go there too...but I ave some honey dew projects here...:small3d023:

Sanford is the name of one of my favorite wineries here is SoCal...Grillfish, ya almost had me putting on my helmet 1/2 way out the door before I saw it was in Florida! :newsmile047:

Have a great time, and yeah I would like to go there too...but I ave some honey dew projects here...:small3d023:

Come on down, we can pick up Hopple and ride over there, I got a spare bedroom and plenty of space in my garage:p

Heading out to the Bike Fest this evening around 4pm. Wife is on the back of the RG and my father-in-law is going on his GW. Going to try to eat at Willow Tree, if there are any seats. If not, then might try Two Blondes and a Shrimp. Weather, sunny 84 and low 60 at night.

If anyone is going, have fun and ride safe.

Heading out to the Bike Fest this evening around 4pm. Wife is on the back of the RG and my father-in-law is going on his GW. Going to try to eat at Willow Tree, if there are any seats. If not, then might try Two Blondes and a Shrimp. Weather, sunny 84 and low 60 at night.

If anyone is going, have fun and ride safe.

Have a good time, just passed thru there last night on the way home from Key West, getting xcited about next Saturday:p

Had a good time Friday early evening. We got there around 4pm and stayed until 6:30pm. Not very crowded, but heard later at night and Saturday was packed. We ate at the Willow Tree and the food was awesome. No German beer for me as I was driving, but wow, there are some big mugs of beer!!

Saw a stunt plane, first for me and it was amazing. Doing tricks right over Lake Monroe.

Just a couple of pics.

Now onto Biketoberfest. Ride safe and have fun!

100_0372.jpg

100_0373.jpg

Back