free website stats program Samson or Vance & Hines? | Harley Davidson Forums

Samson or Vance & Hines?

miuliani

I have an '05 softail deluxe and I can't decide whether to go with the V&H true duals or the Samson true duals.

Any suggestions?

I have the V&H Hi Output on my trike and and really like the sound. Check out other posts here of owners who had a problem or two and were fully covered by V&H even after several years of ownership. Can't beat the customer service from what I've read.

Here is one of those posts I made that SirDimsdale is referring to.

Vance and Hines Experience - Harley Davidson Community

The V&H True Duals are the pipes I had on my 08 Heritage that I no longer have. With that I am partial to the Vance and Hines product but I seriously doubt you could go wrong either way as I have also heard good things about Samson products.

Oh yeah, I just so happen I have those pipes in the garage along with (2)sets of baffles and (2) sets of different tips (fishtail and straight) that I am selling. If interested pm me :D

I have V&H true duals on my 09 Heritage( no fishtails). Put them on right in my garage. Love them.

Had Samson true duals on my Springer Classic. Nice, but a little flat( maybe the fishtails)

V&H people were awesome to deal with....also have the Fuelpak and naked a/c to complete stage one.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 17
Thank you all....I guess you made up my mind - V&H it is. I'm not interested in the fishtails - I don't like the way they look. The other good thing about it as that they are $200 less than the samson's. I guess now the decision is the Arlen Ness billet sucker vs. the Kuryakyn Hypercharger. I already have the Dobeck EFI but it's not installed yet.

Back