free website stats program Same Bike, Two Different Stories. | Harley Davidson Forums

Same Bike, Two Different Stories.

Zamadan

Funny when we get off the bike for a break we have two different stories of the country we just went through.

Wife will say did you see that eagle, moose, deer or fox. Wasn’t that a beautiful river and falls at the bottom of that canyon. Did you see those kayakers going through those rapids. Gee there were lots of boats and skiers on the lake. What a beautiful picnic spot by those huge trees.

My side is, did you see that huge pothole in the middle of that one corner. Who would leave a 2x4 in the middle of the road. See that one idiot weaving towards us while on the cell phone. Thought that idiot coming up from behind was going to ram us he got so close. Think that bee took a chunk of skin off when he hit me. Whats with the gravel on the side of the road. Whew, that one corner required me to back off and slow right down.

Would I trade places for a trip “NOT” I could see the road ahead and hear the power below me. We always both end up smiling.

Funny when we get off the bike for a break we have two different stories of the country we just went through.

Wife will say did you see that eagle, moose, deer or fox. Wasn’t that a beautiful river and falls at the bottom of that canyon. Did you see those kayakers going through those rapids. Gee there were lots of boats and skiers on the lake. What a beautiful picnic spot by those huge trees.

My side is, did you see that huge pothole in the middle of that one corner. Who would leave a 2x4 in the middle of the road. See that one idiot weaving towards us while on the cell phone. Thought that idiot coming up from behind was going to ram us he got so close. Think that bee took a chunk of skin off when he hit me. Whats with the gravel on the side of the road. Whew, that one corner required me to back off and slow right down.

Would I trade places for a trip “NOT” I could see the road ahead and hear the power below me. We always both end up smiling.

I agree that a riders sees different that the driver... my wife used to ride behind me. If our usual foursome are together on a ride..each riding on their own.. when we sit and have refreshments at the end of the day every one of saw something different. That is what makes it fun.. sharing what each one of us saw or in most cases did not see. Four bikes..eight eyes... sees a lot more than one bike and two eyes.

We changed the seat arrangement on my bike and it sat my wife up a bit higher. I asked her if she could see over my head? She said she didn't know, she was always looking at the scenery along the sides! :newsmile017:

It is always fun to sit around after a trip and talk about it. even the out drivers will see different things then you did.

Back