free website stats program Salt Springs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs

well , i think i will bring some porterhouse chili this time. Bodeen was saying something about strombolli so probably bring some of that also . oh ,and a little poison too

Atta Boy!

well , i think i will bring some porterhouse chili this time. Bodeen was saying something about strombolli so probably bring some of that also . oh ,and a little poison too

you have to THINK about bringing Stromboli ??? if you don't bring it everyone will start to go into with drawls !!!! BEST Stromboli EVER !!!

was only going to bring the chili but Bodeen was saying otherwise , so i will bring both

Sorry I won't be able to make it this year. The company, food and drink make it a weekend to remember. I'm getting ready to take Momma and the bikes to Arizona. We're going to do some riding with Bubbie and maybe on our own if it's too cold for Bubbie to head further north in Arizona. He's a bit of a wuss now when the weather gets a bit chilly. :D:D

Be good to have ya geezer, maybe next year.

Decided to trailer, we will stay thru Sunday.

Jack, Don, I'm going to leave here sometime around 7am which should put me in Palatka ~ 3pm. Leave trailer at son in law's and ride in from there. If that's the right time for ya'll, we could meet at the gas station just south of Kemo's memorial.

BTW the grocery store in SS closed, so if anybody needs anything I think the closest is back in Palatka. There is a Winn Dixie and Walmart at 19 and Krill Blvd.

BTW the grocery store in SS closed, so if anybody needs anything I think the closest is back in Palatka. There is a Winn Dixie and Walmart at 19 and Krill Blvd.

Thats a great tip! Thanks!

That time will work for me. Isn't there a Publix on 19 as we're heading toward the campground? Looking forward to the weekend. Geezer we will miss you.

Back