free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if they will ban me from the Campground if I make a little noise on the Lake with the RC boat?
Heck, I can just blame it on Jack!

It looks to be real quiet, I bet they wont mind and Jack will be safe. :small3d002:

Lorne, if you are riding you have to come close to here. Give me a heads up and we'll ride down together.

Lorne if you come in with Joe make sure if your riding behind him that he doesn't have the Gumbo cooker going on the back of the RG. From what I hear that stuff will peel paint!:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Lorne, if you are riding you have to come close to here. Give me a heads up and we'll ride down together.

Will do for sure Joe

Lorne if you come in with Joe make sure if your riding behind him that he doesn't have the Gumbo cooker going on the back of the RG. From what I hear that stuff will peel paint!:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Thanks for the warning, i will bring my own bowl :D:D

Not so much a paint remover as it is a carb cleaner!:taunt:taunt

Back