free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking forward to this one. I will call tomorrow and try to rent the same cabin I had before.

Oh, its on now! Looks like the date is official boys and girls. :D

OK boys and girls grab your partner this will be something you don't want to miss!!!

WOOO WHOOOO Looks like we have a plan, I will call in this week end to reserve a cabin for Me and Joe Got to get Bubbie on this one, Hope Dr Doolittle can make it, as well as Hoople, I think it will be a Great Gathering

I live close enough where it's a 2 hr ride.Not planning on spending any nights.Any problems getting in for a few hours?

My airline reservations have been made on Dr. Dolittle's favorite airline. :s I have a rental car reserved and HDDon tells me we have a cabin reserved. The checklist is complete!

I am IN!

Who else is coming?

Just sent an E mail to confirm for cottage 21 for me and Joe, should get a reply back soon, Will be there on Friday the 15th:s

I guess I'll have to wait until mid January when my February schedule is final before committing. Hopefully there will still be a cabin available at that time.

Back