free website stats program Salt Springs Florida This Fall | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dialogue is good. Jack, Don, and anyone else interested we should still have a lunch/ride get together centered around Biketoberfest no matter what. I know Joe is coming down.

As far as a Salt Springs weekend, I threw out Feb. because that is when we did it last year and we could have a second annual Kemo gathering. I have a cigar and a beverage for him.

The Feb date is a special one. Put some dates out there and we will start making plans!

Like Jack, once the house chores are done, I'm open. Later in winter, we are likely to get more of our northern members with "cabin fever" to join us. eh? :newsmile033:

Jack you started this and just stepped right out of it! You called for a fall gathering, you ok with late winter gathering?
Last years event was the weekend of Feb. 18 - 19.
That would be Feb. 16 - 17 this year. Unless it would be more convenient for more attendance if we centered it around Bike Week. It is March 8 - 17. All of us who live close enough are probably going to attend both anyway so its basically up to the Out of Staters like Tank, Dr., Joe, Nakkers, Geezer, Breeze, Steve, and anyone else who is interested in this.
So I propose Feb. 16 - 17 or somewhere around Bike Week March 8 -17. Lets hear it.

This is my take on it. Last year we all showed up for a meet and greet with Kemo and discussed that it may be a good idea to do this as a yearly event before Kemo's accident. In remembrance of Kemo I think the event should be held around the same time each year. Now that's just my thoughts.

I think we should hold onto Kemo Legacy and Honor it in Feb, Now if Tank can exchange his ticket for then that would work fine, other wise if Tank wants to come for Biketoberfest that would work for me TOO, ya all let me know I am very flexible now:s

I'm with Jack. If some can only get away in Oct. I'll make plans to meet with them. I think the idea of a Feb meet at Salt Springs with a Kemo run is excellent, and I would not miss it for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back