free website stats program Salt Springs Florida This Fall | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick a date and I will make my plane reservations to fly into Tampa. I have a ticket that I didn't use from last year.

I am ready!!! :D

:p I am RETIRED so I am flexible, you all work out the days around Tank and I will be there:s

As long as the dates are solid enough a month in advance so I can bid my schedule around it, I'd love to come this time.

I'm interested. How about around the same time we did it last year. I believe it was in Feb. though. I cant do November as I have other plans. Biketoberfest maybe?
Steve07, Geezer, HDon, Joe. What you guy's think?

Last edited:
I can do feb.Not a chance I can make it back this fall,too much going on right now in my life.How about early march just before bike week or during bike week?

Biketoberfest-Oct 18-21 would probably be pushing it for a lot of members to plan for. We retired members tend to forget what a work schedule looks like and if there are children still at home that adds another level of scheduling. Maybe if we start planning now for the week before Bikeweek or the week of Bikeweek we can have a larger turnout. If some still want to come for the Oct dates we can plan something for then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back