free website stats program Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!!

Back home now and just know that I'm going to miss sitting around Ken's fire. For all you following this post you need to try to get together with the members in your area. We all know how nice the people are on the forum well they are even nicer in person. Don

Don's right, the members are nicer in person and you can talk freely without the threat of an edit from a Moderator. :lolrolling
I was called insane by a somebody for driving 2000 miles for the weekend but it was worth every mile. Lots of laughs. As we were pulling into Daytona Harley I asked Hoople if this was the dealership he mentioned on the forum that he was banned from. He said Yep so we had to sneak him in. :lolrolling
Many thanks to Kemo, HD Tina and HD Max for all their hospitality. We all seemed to migrate there every evening.

Geezer you are right about how nice the group was and how easy it was to get together for whatever we wanted to do. Kemo,Tina and Max are great host. For all you members around the country you need to plan an event like this so you can meet and put faces on some of our great forum members. Don

I was called insane by a somebody for driving 2000 miles for the weekend but it was worth every mile. :lolrolling
Many thanks to Kemo, HD Tina and HD Max for all their hospitality. We all seemed to migrate there every evening.

Think what he'd have called you if he realized it was 2,000 miles each WAY.:rofl:small3d023: I'm sure glad you ain't quite right, and did it. :newsmile047:

Back