free website stats program Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!!

I got a call from Kemo a little while ago,seems you guys should have stayed a little longer.The others went to get the little river boat I have bought from a guy in Gainsville and when they got there they noticed the battery was gone,when they questioned the former owner about it he pulled a piece on them and informed them they were now trespassing on his property :lolrolling
Sorry guys!:(
Thanks for picking up my boat for me:newsmile047:

Well that explains where the battery went! :D

Well that explains where the battery went! :D

Pretty much sums it up doesn't it?
Years ago I was enough of a hardhead to go after this guy for the battery.
Anymore it just isn't worth it,If the idiot can rip people off and still look in the mirror,then he is less of a man than me or any of my friends.

Pretty much sums it up doesn't it?
Years ago I was enough of a hardhead to go after this guy for the battery.
Anymore it just isn't worth it,If the idiot can rip people off and still look in the mirror,then he is less of a man than me or any of my friends.

Well said Steve, we can stand a cut above the rest:s

I got a call from Kemo a little while ago,seems you guys should have stayed a little longer.The others went to get the little river boat I have bought from a guy in Gainsville and when they got there they noticed the battery was gone,when they questioned the former owner about it he pulled a piece on them and informed them they were now trespassing on his property :lolrolling
Sorry guys!:(
Thanks for picking up my boat for me:newsmile047:

Where is Mavagrand when you need him.:p

What a day, completed it by going to Cactus Jacks. Geezer and Breeze and HD Tina and I had a blast. You guys are the best, glad everyone had a great time and thanks to all who came.
Ken

What a day, completed it by going to Cactus Jacks. Geezer and Breeze and HD Tina and I had a blast. You guys are the best, glad everyone had a great time and thanks to all who came.
Ken

Who is HD Tina???:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ken

About time you took them to Cactus Jack's.
I'm ashamed of you Ken.
A couple years ago when I went down there to see you the first thing you did was to take me there.
Different now with the tree cut down isn't it?

Back