free website stats program Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!!

Mavagrand

Just got back from Salt Springs. Wife and I had a wonderful time meeting you guys. I've taken a couple of pictures. In this picture, you can see that HDTimeline has it's priorities. At the Squaremeal restaurant.

Attachments

• DSC01627.jpg
    DSC01627.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 92
In this picture, you see some of the members who arrived. Despite Jack's cautionary tale, I'm going to try and put names to faces. Feel free to correct me in the event there is an error.

From L to R: JackKlarich; Kemo; Breeze; Geezer; Mavagrand; RedfishJoe;Richard(friend of mine, not a member yet.);Bodeen; HDDon; Preston (sorry bro, dont remember your handle); and Nakkers. There you go guys hopefully I've got everybody right. By the way Hoople, who arrived later, is not shown.

Attachments

• DSC01629.jpg
    DSC01629.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 102
Thanks fpr posting.
Wish I could have made it,but it's nice to put faces to a few more of the names.

Thanks for posting the pictures Mark, we all had a good time and hope to do this again next year, see you in Leesburg:D

I think his Forum Name is PA, anyhow that's what Bodeen calls him. He rides an nice lookun Night Train (or at least he used to).

Thank your for the pics Mavagrand. It's good to put a mug with the names. Many of them I already knew but some it's the first time I've seen a good photo of them. Glad you guys had a good time, I was wondering if the weather would be a bummer on you guys.

I think his Forum Name is PA, anyhow that's what Bodeen calls him. He rides an nice lookun Night Train (or at least he used to).

Thank your for the pics Mavagrand. It's good to put a mug with the names. Many of them I already knew but some it's the first time I've seen a good photo of them. Glad you guys had a good time, I was wondering if the weather would be a bummer on you guys.

Your right, RWB, it was PA, he rode with Bodeen. The weather wasn't too bad..could have been worse.

Roughing it. Salt Springs style.

Attachments

• IMG_4599.jpg
    IMG_4599.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4600.jpg
    IMG_4600.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4601.jpg
    IMG_4601.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4602.jpg