free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

As Don said earlier, we need to set the date, the cabins will fill up fast

Honestly, the date won't determine if income down or not.

Set a date and I'll work to make it happen.

OK, so how does the 26,27,28, of Feb sound to everyone. It works for us. If we can get a consensus, we will book by this weekend.

That works for me but that close to bike week there may not be any cabins open. We need to see what is available.

It looks like everyone is trying to be nice and wait and see what everyone else wants. For those that have not been to one of our Salt Springs meets please let us know what dates work, and for those who have been please select a date so we can get this show on the road. We all know how fast the cabins can be filled up.

We just can't plan that far ahead. :( We stink at 'planning'. LOL, you set a date and I will see what pans out. :) I would love to make one of these events...I almost made one...but happened that the hubby decided we should go to Key West that weekend. :) I can't pass on Key's Fishery in Marathon & The Square Grouper at the 22.5 MM. :s

Careful with the square grouper. The fish rangers are pretty strict on bringing in over the limit. Sure hope to see you this year at Salt Springs. Now if we just knew what the date is.

Haha, this is legit. :p It is a restaurant we like. :s Lunch in Marathon, then dinner at the Square grouper. :)

OK everyone, here's what is available right now.

Feb 12,13,14, 5 lake view cabins this has been the traditional weekend.

Feb 19,20,21, 4 lake view available

Feb 26,27,28, only 1 lake view available

Mar 4,5,6, 6 lake view available

So..depending on how many folks show up, it looks as though Mar 4,5,6 might be the best, this is what I'm leaning towards, but have to run it by Stacee to see if it fits her work, could be a payday weekend which may or may not be a problem.

Let me know what ya'll think, going to try to book by the end of the day.:)

Back