free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

Gonna talk to the little lady and see if we can pin down a date asap.

When is bike week in Daytona? Maybe the week before or leading up to?

Let me reiterate that we are good with just about any date, just need to know sorta early so we can book a cabin before they fill up, we usually have booked by the end of Nov. Looking forward to that "well oiled machine":D

I would like to get this date thing settled because the cabins do fill up pretty quick. Valentines weekend would be Feb. 12-13-14, the next would be Feb. 19-20-21 and closer to Bike Week would be Feb. 26-27-28. All work for me.

The week following Valentines or the week after that.

I still can't commit so, make a date and I'll see if I can make it.

I'll have a better idea at the end of this month but. I understand the factors involved so, I'll just check in and see what happens and I'll let you know.

The week leading up to bike week isn't important really. It's all about the people and plenty to see and do already.

I'm just kicking the idea around with my lady now. Thinking we may invite her parents. Her Dad rides too and they are good people.

The week leading up to bike week isn't important really. It's all about the people and plenty to see and do already.

I'm just kicking the idea around with my lady now. Thinking we may invite her parents. Her Dad rides too and they are good people.

The more the merrier. It would be great to see you.

Back