free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 27 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

I didn't mean to cause any controversy when I mentioned changing Salt Springs to a later date. I was just thinking that Valentines day might be a bad weekend for some and that's why there weren't new faces showing up.

It's a great weekend with the same people but it would be nice to meet more forum members. I know there are a lot not too far from Salt Springs but they don't show up. It really is their loss because the resort, people, beverages and food are impossible to beat. I know if there were more show up, the weekend would be better and the new people would also really have a great time. But maybe no one else wants to come so having it the same weekend would be fine also. JMO

Geezer I think more than a few of us have thought that moving the date to sometime later is something to think about. As we all know a few weeks here is Florida can make a big difference in the weather. I had not thought about it being Valentines Day. Now is a good time for all the members to start thinking about a date that works for them and put it out there.

after 32 years of marriage,my wife and I have calmed down on the Valentines day stuff.But it's still usually too cold Feb.14th.I had just figured this meet up was an Fla. thing,but obviously that can't be any more wrong,I mean if guys are truckin down from Canada! Anywho if temp.'s are above 40 degrees,I could do it.Hot and rain are just the norm.

I didn't mean to cause any controversy when I mentioned changing Salt Springs to a later date. I was just thinking that Valentines day might be a bad weekend for some and that's why there weren't new faces showing up.

It's a great weekend with the same people but it would be nice to meet more forum members. I know there are a lot not too far from Salt Springs but they don't show up. It really is their loss because the resort, people, beverages and food are impossible to beat. I know if there were more show up, the weekend would be better and the new people would also really have a great time. But maybe no one else wants to come so having it the same weekend would be fine also. JMO

Hey Ron,

I don't any controversy was stirred up, besides blaming Jack if the weather ain't right:D

Sounds like you had a good time in S FL!
:

Hey Ron,

Sounds like you had a good time in S FL!
:

I did have a good time in sunny Florida. The whole trip was good. Just wish the cold, snowy Canadian weather hadn't dipped so far south that Pete and I didn't get in more riding in Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina. Gives me a reason to do it all again. :D

Things are starting to take shape for me to introduce my better half to some of the folks she hasn't met already. I've already told her, we need to keep February in mind for next year. So, what ever the date, we'll try to make it.

You'll never please everyone. Valentines? Seems like a great way to spend valentines for me. Come on babe, lets go south and ride!!!!

For me, Valentines Day is just another day but I know some still have to be around and make Momma happy. I do that everyday. :lolrolling

Back