free website stats program saddlebags | Harley Davidson Forums

saddlebags

i am trying to find some hard locking ssaddlebags for my sportster and have looked everywhere. anybody have any ideas on where to find some good ones tha will fit my bike??

Harley makes a nice set of rigid locking bags. They cost around $700 which is certainly not cheap, but they look nice. I have a set on my Superglide and my buddy has a set on his 1200 custom. In my opinion they are worth the price.

To Dswartz

Can you post pics of the bags on the 1200? HD PN?

My son returning from Afghanistan would like to find some for his 1200 Roadster.

ok thats awesome. where can i find them. i have been looking everywhere and the cheapest i have found any hard, locking saddle bags was the lowest of 1200 dollars. i wasnt gonna pay that. can you give me a website or a part number or something please to help me out?

To Dswartz

Can you post pics of the bags on the 1200? HD PN?

My son returning from Afghanistan would like to find some for his 1200 Roadster.

First of all, thank you to your son for his service. I am an Army veteran myself and appreciate what he's doing. I don't have any pictures handy since it is not my bike and dont know when I will ride with him next. However, the bags he has are part number 53050-10. You can see them at [URL="http://exit.hdtimeline.com/postid399295"]Rigid Leather Locking Saddlebags | Harley-Davidson USA
[/URL]

The bags on my Dyna are slightly different but the same price and generally the same design. They are leather wrapped and look nice. I've had mine for a year now and dont have any complaints. It's amazing how much stuff you can fit in them. I didn't like spending that much on bags but the convenience and added utility of having the bags makes them well worth it.

VIEWING TUCKER ROCKY PUBLICATION PAGES Click on link from Bikers Choice, they have hard bags that come with full mounting kit. My daughter worked for Tucker Rocky and bought a set of these bags for her Sporty, They came in vivid black and took about 40 minutes to install. She has had them for about 3 years now and has gotten her moneis worth out of them. She said she liked the curves of them better than the HD bags.

Back