free website stats program Saddlebag Shapers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saddlebag Shapers

How much do they cost? My bags were drooping and i installed a formed piece of sheet metal inside my bag (on the rear). minus the price of spray paint, it was free and works great.

I bought my bagshapers off ebay last Friday. They came Wednesday and I installed them last night. Easy install but leather gloves help to push the inserts into the bags without cutting yourself. Glue is furnished to install the tops. Looks like a quality kit and about 30 minutes installation time except for the glue drying. Cost with shipping was $49.

I bought my bagshapers off ebay last Friday. They came Wednesday and I installed them last night. Easy install but leather gloves help to push the inserts into the bags without cutting yourself. Glue is furnished to install the tops. Looks like a quality kit and about 30 minutes installation time except for the glue drying. Cost with shipping was $49.

Their web page lists a 5 piece kit for $40. Is that per-bag, or does the $40 include pieces for 2 bags?

Check E-Bay under Saddlebag Shapers... Around $50.00 depending on shipping.... (Both sides included in set)

Burt, the 5 piece kit is for both bags. Two tops, two lines, glue.
I saw a notice on ebay that they were going to be offline for a few days.

Those kits on ebay for around $40-50 are not the same as gotsaggybags and others, they don't include 3 extra pieces that come with the saggybags kit. Hence the cheaper price.

Back