free website stats program Saddlebag Shapers | Harley Davidson Forums

Saddlebag Shapers

HarryB737

I wanted to pass along a good experience I had with ordering a product to help maintain the shape of my Leather saddlebags. I ordered last Friday, They arrived Monday, & I installed them this afternoon... The product is made from ABS type plastic, were relatively easy to install & I think they should do the job very nicely, Also were at a reasonable price via E-Bay.
"Saddlebag Shapers" They are Bike specific so if interested be sure to let them know the year model of your bike...

I installed the "GotSaggyBags" kit on a prior FLSTC and was **VERY** satisfied with the way they reshaped the bags.

gotsaggybags.com gets my vote, excellent results when I did them on a friend's Heritage. His bags were drooping and all collapsed, now they look like new. Must do the whole kit to get the results.

I saw the bag shapers on ebay and would like to know how they attach the piece to the top of bag.

They have a glue or epoxy that fastens them into the cover.I did mine a year and a half ago.Its a pretty easy job and looks good.

GotSaggyBags worked great for my 06 heritage.

here is the photo with Got Saggy bags installed

Attachments

• 2006 harleydavidson 003.jpg
    2006 harleydavidson 003.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 72
  • jeff on Road King 003.jpg
    jeff on Road King 003.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 63
  • sierra city,ca 012.jpg
    sierra city,ca 012.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
They work great, a little pricey for what they are and do. The good news is, most of time if you get heavy guage leather bags...they hold their shape, so all you really need is a properly sized insulated, (for stiffness and for carrying cold ones) nylon bag to allows contents of your bags to be unloaded /loaded quickly.

Since my 2005 Heritage was brand new I have being using a couple of pillows inside the saddlebags. Not expensive and keep the shape of saddlebags like new

Back