free website stats program saddle bags replacement '05 Deluxe | Harley Davidson Forums

saddle bags replacement '05 Deluxe

twoup

Hello all,

I want to replace my stock saddle bags. Do you have after market bags
on your Bike and could you post pictures? I've looked at many bags on line but I would like to see them on a bike, preferably on an '05 Deluxe.

thanx and ride safe

twoup (Vince and Irma)

Morn'n Walleye,

Thanx. This is a nice bag. Reasonable price. On your stock 05 Deluxe, did you have to move turn signals? Did the EZ brackets bolt right on replacing the stock bracket?

I agree, the stock bags are not very good. Don't like the way the top closes. No overlap so items can get wet. Kinda small too. We do miss all the storage we had on our Ultra.

thanx again

Ride safe

Twoup

no problem with the blinkers. The EZ brackets bolted right on and had nice clean magnetic covers while the bags were off. I will try to find some pics when I get home to send you.

Here are a couple pictures for you. Makes me miss that bike!:cry

Attachments

• Leather Works Bags.jpg
    Leather Works Bags.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 237
  • EZ Brackets.jpg
    EZ Brackets.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 179
Walleye your bags from Leatherworks Inc. makes a great looking combo on the Deluxe, on or off. They are made with really heavy guage leather, easy access using "fastach nylon fasteners" under those nice looking buckles makes getting into them quick and easy. Also available with hidden handles, quick release latches for removal of both, leaving clean looking bike, once you get to your destination. They are a little expensive, but definitely worth it.

Last edited:
Don't mean to hijack but Who make that 2 in 1 pipes?. Thanks.

Those are the Vance and Hines Pro Pipes. Best pipes I ever had. They sounded great, but I really think they made as much difference as my 95" build did. I really liked those pipes. Everything about them is good.:D

Hello all,

I want to replace my stock saddle bags. Do you have after market bags
on your Bike and could you post pictures? I've looked at many bags on line but I would like to see them on a bike, preferably on an '05 Deluxe.

thanx and ride safe

twoup (Vince and Irma)

Heres what I have on mine, theses ar boss bags and they are very nice bags

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 137
Back