free website stats program saddle bags for a Nightster | Harley Davidson Forums

saddle bags for a Nightster

Has anyone found a good saddle bags for a 2009 Nightster. If so how is it mounted and where can you find buy it. Has anyone installed a solo bag?

thanks

Has anyone found a good saddle bags for a 2009 Nightster. If so how is it mounted and where can you find buy it. Has anyone installed a solo bag?

thanks

I'm using a set of through-overs that I custom mounted (fixed mount) via the detachable sissy-bar setup. I'm currently working on a design idea for a detachable set of bags for Nightster. Stay tuned in the "Sportster" section of forums.

Last edited:
I'm using a set of through-overs that I custom mounted (fixed mount) via the detachable sissy-bar setup. I'm currently working on a design idea for a detachable set of bags for Nightster. Stay tuned in the "Sportster" section of forums.

I've received some PMs with questions so here is a photo / diagram of the mounting I did.

Attachments

• saddlebag.jpg
    saddlebag.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 21
Smokeintoad, pretty neat to take on such a daunting task. I like the thought of converting the simplicity of design throwover leather bags with close fitting fit of quick release bags like Heritage or Road Glide...! Thank you for sharing and look forward to pictures of how your project turns out. :D

Back