Saddle bag liners (bags)

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Mardayo, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mardayo

Mardayo Member

Any advice out there on saddle bag liners? The ones that are bags that are shaped like your hard bag and fit into them.

2. Caper

Caper Active Member

3. Mardayo

Mardayo Member

Thanks Caper I'll look into them.

4. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I have the 3 set of these (includes the tour pak and saddle bags). They have worked flawlessly for me for 3 years.
    kemo

5. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Two trains of thought regarding liners, semi firm ones (some are even insulated) allow you stuff and fill bag easily with your gear...downside, even collapsed they are bulky or if you constantly use the zipper, they fail.

Now, if you are in a hurry soft inner liners are not as convenient, but collapse easily, are less expensive and zipper use is limited when you are using them for stuffing to the max. Things are never easy, but do take your time and choose wisely...

6. 100ed

100ed Member

i got a set from hd with my bike in 03 wife & i keep rain gear and chaps in them work great

7. sworrub

sworrub Member

I have the soft liners use them all the time verey handy for grocery buying stops u from buying more than you can carry. Too many light fingered Hoodies here to strap items to your pillion and leave unattended.

8. 9FLHR

9FLHR Active Member

got a pair of the HD liners. no problems with them.