free website stats program sad to see her go | Harley Davidson Forums

sad to see her go

i decided to swap my sporty in for a street bob, which will be getting delivered this week so over this last weekend i haven't done anything apart from ride her. she is my first bike & I'm sure i will remember her forever.
P1060276.jpg

P1060327.jpg

P1060289.jpg

its been emotional :D

Congrats on the New scoot. Sure you'll miss her, but your new lady will be just as special. Just thnk of all the things you'll get to buy for her, all the mods to make her just yours. Just remember to save a little money for gas so you can enjoy her!

Make sure you have all the pictures of your sporty you want. I do not have a single pict of my first Harley.

Ride safe, and ENJOY!

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday, but trust me tomorrow will be a brighter day when you fire up the Dyna.:s

Congratulation on the new ride!!!!!! After owning my last bike for 10 years and 50,000 miles, there is alot of memories made. Purchasing new one in 2008 it took me about a year to forget about the old bike and really appreciate the new Harley.

Congratulations on your new bike, You're right it's hard to say goodbye, my wife had the sales people move my '07 sportster around back before she & I went out front to saddle up on the Heritage. I still have fond memories of our time on the sporty, but you'll love your Dyna. Be sure to post some pic's of your new one when you take some.

My first bike after 33 yrs was a '06 super glide. rode a sporty of a friend later. If you're at least 5'9" I think you'll find you fit the street bob better, or maybe it fits you better ? OK, I claim senior moment.

i decided to swap my sporty in for a street bob, which will be getting delivered this week so over this last weekend i haven't done anything apart from ride her. she is my first bike & I'm sure i will remember her forever.
P1060276.jpg

P1060327.jpg

its been emotional :D

Personally, I would keep both...ala Hobbit. Two bikes, twice the joy...don't see a downside, as it is a buyers market right now, so your Sporty would not yield as much as the joy it gives you everytime you throw a leg over that Mike Corbin saddle...!

Personally, I would keep both...ala Hobbit. Two bikes, twice the joy...don't see a downside, as it is a buyers market right now, so your Sporty would not yield as much as the joy it gives you everytime you throw a leg over that Mike Corbin saddle...!

i would love to have kept the sporty as well but unfortunately i dont have the space to keep 2 bikes & i needed the trade in value to make the new one affordable.

Back